The Woodstock Foundry + Selah!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I thought I'd share one of the fun projects I've been working on for the last several months. gather. is working on curating a new / old space (it's a historic building, currently being renovated) here in Cape Town. It's called The Woodstock Foundry and it will be a mix of retail and creative offices and studios. Best of all- Andrew is opening a retail space there! Below is the mood board I created for his shop- Selah. 
Photobucket
So besides finding the right mix of creatives to go into the space, I've been busily working on the interiors for Andrews shop. It's such a fun project! We still have a few spaces left- so if you live in the Cape Town area and are looking for a studio, office or retail space please email me! Can't wait to show you guys the final product!

10 comments:

  1. this looks awesome! love the style and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how fun, wish I lived close enough to have a studio there! :) Love the mood board and the colors and retro vibe you have here!! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like patrick and i are gonna have to make a special trip to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of my dreams... so so awesome! the inspiration board is perfect - i want to visit there asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is going to be amazing, I just know it! Can't wait to see!! : ) What does Andrew do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew is an artist- the retail space will double as his studio space. So people can see him working as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting is this?! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hear there is an opening bash for Selah next Thurs??

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger